Branding is more than a logo. It is a promise of quality and reputation! It encompasses everything about your company.
“Looking out into the world today, it’s easy to see why brands are more important now than at any time in the past 100 years. Brands are psychology and science brought together as a promise mark as opposed to a trademark. Products have life cycles. Brands outlive products. Brands convey a uniform quality, credibility and experience. Brands are valuable. Many companies put the value of their brand on their balance sheet.” Scott Goodson, www.forbes.com
- Effective branding can promote recognition for your business. If your brand is consistent and easy to recognise, it can help people feel more at ease purchasing from you.
- Your brand sets you apart from the competition
- A strong brand can create referrals or viral traffic because people love to tell others about the brands they like. People eat, listen and wear brands, and they’re constantly telling others about the ones they love. In fact, 84% of consumers have said that they ‘always or sometimes’ take action based on personal recommendations.
Imagine falling in love with a brand but when you go to recommend it to a friend, you can’t remember it- this is why strong branding is so important; you can’t tell someone about a brand you can’t remember.
- A strong, consistent brand will allow the customer to know exactly what to expect each time they encounter your business. A professional appearance will build credibility and trust, which bodes well as people are more likely to purchase from a business that appears legitimate.
- A strong and successful brand will add value to your business, well beyond physical assets.
Consider companies such as Apple, Facebook and Coca-Cola; they are worth much more than their premises, equipment and/or products. It has been their brand that’s increased the company’s value, far exceeding their physical value. In 2014, the Coca-Cola brand name alone was worth $67million; accounting for more than 54% of the company’s stock market value.
A good brand won’t manifest overnight- it’s a result of a meticulous planning and development and the Nourish team can help you with every step of this important investment.
The first thing your clients and potential clients see, your logo has the potential to make a lasting impression in an instant. Your logo needs to be memorable and effective as well as versatile.
As the foundation of your company’s brand your logo may appear on everything from a pen to a billboard, uniforms to an advertisement.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your latest design project.
EMAIL: email@example.com | PHONE: 07 847 5321 | 027 631 4897